[PROXYPER] Ver303, lurkonly mode ?

wizard01 at bellatlantic.net wizard01 at bellatlantic.net
Sat Jan 16 23:09:54 EST 1999

Had the same problems with the rest of the 30x series here with
my win95 setup. I disabled my auto-connect, don't want to remove
the auto-dial box though. Can't afford for the machine to dial in 24/7
and idle off with the price of ISDN service here and a connect at
1:00am COULD become an inconvient expense...