[PROXYPER] Proxper V302 for Win32 starts only once.

Paul Cabbe pcabbe at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 16 23:18:28 EST 1999

The -unlock option should unlock the buffer files and allow the PP to start.
(I presume -repair includes the -unlock functionality.)

The buffer files will be left "locked" if the PP crashes. Perhaps you are
not shutting down the PP before you reboot? If so, the OS will terminate it
for you, which may leave the buffers in their "locked" state.

-Paul