[PROXYPER] Repost:Telling when connection has finished.

wizard01 at bellatlantic.net wizard01 at bellatlantic.net
Sun Jan 17 00:31:12 EST 1999

Ya COULD just use diald and let it time out in say 3 minutes or so.
OR if you want to do the right thing, the default ports I see
configured as 2064 and 3064 (unless you're doing http, socks, etc).
Set diald to listen on the port(s) you're connecting with and let it
disconnect after 1-2 minutes of inactivity.