[PROXYPER] Ver303, lurkonly mode ?

Jay Berg jberg at phc.net
Sun Jan 17 08:57:46 EST 1999

I've been runnint v303 on two different NT's since it was first released.
Since neither of my proxies are attempting to dial, I can only assume the
difference is that I don't run pproxy as a service. You might try running
v303 as a window - just to see if it continues to try to dial.

Let me know if you'd like a copy of my .ini file for comparison purposes.

    jberg at phc.net