[PROXYPER] NETSEC Personal Proxy Analyzer 5.0

Oyvind Antonsen oyvindan at online.no
Sun Jan 17 18:20:15 EST 1999

Root wrote:

rbac> On Sun, 17 Jan 1999, Mark Renfer wrote:

>> Hi!
>>
>> Yes, it is finally out and ready for download: The new
>> Analyzer 5.0 ! And in time for DES III ! We hope everybody
>> who sent us suggestions and bug reports will be happy
>> with this release, which fixes all known bugs and adds most
>> of the features that were demanded. The most important
>> one is, of course, DES support.

rbac> I can think of one more feature! How about an address to download it from?
rbac> :) Is it for unix or just windows?

I thuing he left out the URL since he's sent it a few times before. :)
www.netsec.ch

It's a Win32 program, but according to the site should be able to read
some of the linux proxies logfiles too....

Oyvind

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net