[PROXYPER] NETSEC Personal Proxy Analyzer 5.0

John Poznicek johnpoz at enteract.com
Sun Jan 17 13:29:33 EST 1999

One other thing - the default log names have changed with the 300+ builds of
the pproxy - nice feature would be to pick the log file names :) or better
yet browse to one - from analyzer.

5.01 doesnt seem to see my log files pproxy 303 - default names are;

[rc564]
logfilekeyblock=pproxyrc5

[desII]
logfilekeyblock=pproxydes