[PROXYPER] buffer processing after alrm signal

Helmut Michel helmut.michel at a-city.de
Thu Jan 21 20:53:39 EST 1999

I've upgraded my 281-proxy to 303 (Linux-glibc) and transfer blocks to/from
the mainproxys every time the dial-up connection to my ISP is online.
I do this with a kill -alrm signal to the perproxy process. Now i saw in the
logfile that the last blocks i got throm the mainproxy are the first handed
out to my clients. In that case the blocks at the bottom of my proxybuffer
will never be assigned from my clients or am i wrong?
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net