[PROXYPER] Proxyper not accepting connections.

wizard01 at bellatlantic.net wizard01 at bellatlantic.net
Sun Jan 24 02:21:13 EST 1999

Except that from MY observation, the win32 version ignores the
lurkonly setting. My proxy tends to annoyingly keep attempting to
connect in spite of the lurkonly setting. When I get to the computer
in the morning it is showing the dailup box waiting for my input,
meanwhile the proxy is patiently waiting and the clients are in
never-neverland (doing dummy blocks) while it's attempting to
resolve the address for the server...