[PROXYPER] Hiding the Win32 proxy window?

Peter A.M. Stijnman stijnman at casema.net
Sun Jan 24 11:40:52 EST 1999

Jonathan Ah Kit wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm interested in knowing is there any way to hide the Win32 proxy's console
> window? Is this possible without bribing myself a trillion euros to pretend
> it isn't there...?

I use a little tool called "Trayer", wich takes any program and makes it run from
the system tray, next to the clock. Then the only rhing you see is a little icon
there, and if even that's too much you could point it to a blank icon.
You can get trayer from winfiles.com.

If you've got a trillion euros I know a good place to send them :-)

Good luck,
// Peter

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net