[PROXYPER] 10000 limit for blocks

Wim.Kok at mail.ing.nl Wim.Kok at mail.ing.nl
Mon Jan 25 07:49:13 EST 1999

     I rase the limit of the clients. On monday they empty my new pproxy
     buffer and again.

Subject: [PROXYPER] 10000 limit for blocks
Author:  proxyper at lists.distributed.net at inet-1
Date:    22/01/1999 3:03 PM

Is there a way to raise the 10000 limit that is imposed on the personal
proxy?

I'm on a very intermittent network, and have to connect by hand, and
currently I'm doing about 11,000 blocks per day.  Over the weekends
(when I'm not at work) this will be higher obviously, and I really hate
doing random keys :-)

I have access to even more client machines, but I dont want to online
these machines until I can sort out the proxy situation...

Alternatively:  Can I start multiple copies of the proxy on the same
machine (with different port #'s of course) running from seperate
directories?

Proxy is running on an NT platform.

TonyB

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net