[PROXYPER] setting up proxy 308 inside a firewall

Jack Beglinger jackb at magicnet.net
Wed Jul 14 00:18:22 EDT 1999

> Currently, the machines inside the firewall are using http tunneling to
> fetch/flush, but due to an erratic web connection, they are overruning
> thresholds occasionally. . .
>
> The server is NT 4.0 using Microsoft proxy server. . .any more information
> needed will be supplied as required. . .

Here is what I am using -- same type of network setup.  Must run
this on the NT server.  Will autoconnect for itself is Proxy is not
doing.  DO NOT USE LURK MODES!!!  MsProxy plays games.
Also I am running proxyper306-win32-x86.zip
jackb
======
[KeyServer]
ipaddress=us.v27.distributed.net
port=2064
connectperiod=14400
connectivity=normal
;bindip=                        ; IP to talk out to keyserver from
;uuehttpmode=0
; 0=normal,1=uue,2=http,3=http+uue
; 4=socks4,5=socks5,6=gp,7=gp+uue
;httpproxy=wwwproxy.corporation.com
;httpport=8080
;httpid=

[ports]
;listenaddress=192.168.1.1      ; IP to accept clients on
port=2064
;port2=23                       ; must be root for ports < 1000
;port3=80
testport=3064
timeout=30

[console]
logfileconsole=
logfileconsolerotation=daily
consoleverbosity="general stats keyblock server client buffers
timestamp attention errlow errsevere"

[rc564]
logfilekeyblock=pproxyrc5
logfilekeyblockrotation=daily