[PROXYPER] 443b linux won't speak with sunos5.6 406, still.

Eivind Bengtsson eivind at bengtsson.dk
Wed Jun 2 04:05:39 EDT 1999

We can eliminate the possibilities..
It has AFAIK nothing to do whith your proxy...
the client tells that it doesn't have networking possibilities...
it wont be able to fetch or flush.

Have you tried to ping other machines from your linux-box??
have you closed the 2064 port for communication og the linux-box??
please give more information on the linux-box...

/Eivind