[PROXYPER] Lurk and lurkonly modes under Win2000

David J P Bodger davebodger at bigfoot.com
Sun Jun 6 21:27:21 EDT 1999

----some details snipped-----
>Can anyone tell me, is this the problem of PProxy 306 itself, or just the
>compatibility issue with Win2000?

Note that on Mon, 17 May 1999 03:51:21 +0000 (GMT), Jeff Lawson

----some details snipped-----
>>We are currently aware of the fact that lurkonly mode does not operate
>>correctly in this final release of 306 on win32.  This problem will be
>>addressed in a future release.

I think this answers your question.
Note this refers to "win32" rather than win98 or winNT specifically, so I
guess we are all affected.

I was having the same problem with win98 and have now reverted to 304 until
the next release where this feature works, as it is important to me.

All the best.

Dave.

<http://www.cix.co.uk/~lasertag/lasertag.htm>
<mailto:davebodger at bigfoot.com>