[PROXYPER] BOUNCE coders@lists.distributed.net: Non-member submission from [Chris Cox <ccox@Adobe.COM>] (fwd)

Chris Chiapusio chipper at llamas.net
Tue Jun 8 22:09:04 EDT 1999

Date: Tue, 08 Jun 1999 14:18:10 -0700
From: Chris Cox <ccox at Adobe.COM>
To: coders at lists.distributed.net
Subject: RC5 Macintosh Client and Proxies

When are you going to fix the @#$@#$@# Macintosh client http proxy support?
We'd really like to run the RC5 clients here, but the proxy support has been
broken for over 6 months and nobody seems to be doing anything about it.
Right now our few remaining clients are randomly generating keys and can't
report any results because the proxy connection doesn't seem to work past the
initial greeting message.

This is also my FOURTH message informing you of the bug and asking for a fix
-- and I've received zero repies so far.
What does it take to get you to fix bugs?

Chris

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net