[PROXYPER] proxyper-306 uptime

Oyvind Antonsen oyvindan at online.no
Fri Jun 11 10:45:13 EDT 1999

Friedemann wrote:

FB> Although the 30x proxy now maintains a counter that accumulates all the
FB> blocks that it has served since its start (tot=xxxx) it doesn't maintain
FB> and log its uptime. The 28x used to do so. Any chance to get this
FB> feature back? Having both values I could easily determine the overall
FB> rate per day at a glance. Sure not a major thing but would be nice to
FB> have.

I use Paul Leskinen's ProxyMon to see the daily rate, and it also
gives you rate pr. ip address which is useful, as I had a couple of
machines working very slow lately, and discovered this by looking at
their keyrates in proxymon.
It's a Win32 program though, so if you run some linux variat you need
to access the logs from a win machine to use it...

Oyvind
http://home.sol.no/~oyvindan/

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net