[PROXYPER] proxyper-304-os2-x86.zip: no .ini file

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Fri Jun 11 08:22:59 EDT 1999

Friedemann Baitinger wrote:

> On Thu, 10 Jun 1999, waldo kitty wrote:
>
> > Friedemann Baitinger wrote:
> > >
> > > subject zip file does not contain a .ini file.
> >
> > errr... there's not supposed to be an INI in the file... you create it
> > when you config the client...
>
> I am not talking about a client. The subject says 'proxyper'.

uuuggg... damn, did i really do that? geez, sorry...

> To my knowlegde the proxy code does not contain interactive
> configuration code and without an .ini file it does not even
> start.

you are quite right... i just went and took a look at the original proxy
archives i have here... 277b, 278, and 280 all have ini files in their
archives but 304 does not...

--
          _o    Bike       o_          Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA
       -- <,_   Collider  _,>  --      mailto:wkitty42 at alltel.net
     --  _>(_)  Project  (_)<_  --     ftp://ftp.wpusa.dynip.com
    --  (_)                 (_)  --    http://www.wpusa.dynip.com
                                       telnet://bbs.wpusa.dynip.com
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net