[PROXYPER] proxyper-304-os2-x86.zip: no .ini file

Friedemann Baitinger fb at baiti.net
Fri Jun 11 17:54:00 EDT 1999

On Fri, 11 Jun 1999, David Taylor wrote:

> Nope.  The autoresponders go through private mail, and not the list (thank
> GOD), so the list never sees them.  YOU need to filter them out yourself,
> somehow.

Actually the guy who runs the autoreponder should make sure that
autoresponses are not emitted as a result of receiving mails from a
mailing list.

Since this doesn't seem to be a well accepted policy I keep adding the
email addresses of those guys to my procmail recipes and immediately
route incoming email from these addresses directly to /dev/null.

--
Friedemann Baitinger       fb at baiti.net      http://baiti.net/fb

Tonto, I don't think we're in DOS anymore...

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net