[PROXYPER] New Personal Proxy release, build 308: symbol snprintf not found

Andreas Kahari andreas at tdb.uu.se
Mon Jun 14 12:55:03 EDT 1999

I'm able to run the proxy, but it won't connect to the keyservers
(euro). Sending ALRM to it makes it say "*Alarm* Forcing server
connection."  but it won't connect.

I'm using Solaris 5.7.

/A

On June 14 (Monday) 1999, at 09:44:17 +0200, Eckhard Ruediger wrote:
>Hi Jeff,
>
>the 308 proxy proxyper308-solaris25-sparc.tar.gz under Solaris 5.5.1 just
>gives 'symbol snprintf: referenced symbol not found' although it's contained
>in /usr/lib/libc.so.
>Any hints for bringing up the proxy? Do you use libc.so or some other
>library to resolve snprintf?
>
>Thanks,
>	Rüdiger Eckhard

 Andreas Kähäri      ) What our ancestors would really be
 Info. Tech.         ( thinking, if they were alive today, is:
 Dept. of Sci. Comp. ) "Why is it so dark in here?"
 Uppsala University  ( -- T. Pratchett, Pyramids
 Sweden              )
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net