[PROXYPER] stable build?

Jonathan Ah Kit ahkitj at paradise.net.nz
Wed Jun 16 02:04:15 EDT 1999

I must be keeping myself in the wrong circles, but I've been hearing much of
this new block size (right jargon?) without actually knowing much behind it.
In short, why larger-than-2^31? Can I throw a spanner in the works and guess
that it's for the faster CPUs among us...?

:)
Jonathan :)
--
Jonathan Ah Kit