[PROXYPER] stable build?

Schroeder, Dave davesc at cmi-asi.com
Tue Jun 15 10:41:01 EDT 1999

mmmmm, spanner...Oh, anyway, they are a bit nicer for the bigger machines,
but my main interest is an attempt to cut down on the time it takes to drop
10k blocks across my unenviable connection.  Unless I'm mistaken, it seems
to take the same time to flush a 2^28 block as it does a 2^31 block, so the
more bigger blocks I have, I should be able to transfer more work faster...