[PROXYPER] stable build?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at alltel.net
Tue Jun 15 22:22:04 EDT 1999

Andreas Kahari wrote:

> Yes, or as in my case, to reduce the load on my network (many running
> clients). It's simply better to have the clients communicate with the
> perproxy (or full proxies) a little less often.

and here i am with all my client machines set to 1 block so's i can get
"faster" reports and logfile emails OB-)

> Also, it keeps the logfiles smaller... ;-)

i never thought of that... i'm still waiting on a native OS/2 perproxy
logfile analyzer... i've started to do one in REXX but simply don't have
the time any more ;-(

--
          _o    Bike       o_          Waldo Kitty, Waldo's Place USA
       -- <,_   Collider  _,>  --      mailto:wkitty42 at alltel.net
     --  _>(_)  Project  (_)<_  --     ftp://ftp.wpusa.dynip.com
    --  (_)                 (_)  --    http://www.wpusa.dynip.com
                                       telnet://bbs.wpusa.dynip.com
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net