[PROXYPER] 308 requires WS2 in windows?

Floor van Unen floor at bagger.elprac.hvu.nl
Fri Jun 25 09:42:32 EDT 1999

Hi Dave,

What you need is to install the winsock 2 update, which you can find at
microsoft:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/downloads/contents/wuadmintools/s_wunetwo
rkingtools/w95sockets2/default.asp?site=95

With kind regards,
F.J.W. (Floor) van Unen
Institute for Higher Professional Education at Utrecht, The Netherlands
 Faculty of Science and Engineering
  Department of Computer Science/Management and Technology,
		Industrial Technology and
		Electrical Engineering/Telematics.
   Software Management Team
	phone   : +31-30-23.08.312
	fax	: +31-30-23.88.770
	e-mail  : floor at van.unen.com / f.vanUnen at icim.fnt.hvu.nl
	P.O.box : Hogeschool van Utrecht, Floor van Unen
		  Oudenoord 340, NL-3513 EX, Utrecht, The Netherlands.

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net