[PROXYPER] perproxy-308-win32 observation

John Poznicek johnpoz at enteract.com
Mon Jun 28 23:45:42 EDT 1999

Sorry to disagree but there is no 308a out for win32, all different version
for linux, and solaris24, but no win32 - latest date I show on 308a for
linux is 6/17 - I would have thought that win32 version would be out by now.

this is from

ftp://ftp.distributed.net/pub/dcti/proxyper-rc5des/

Thanks,

John Poznicek
Team #2349