[PROXYPER] Monitor/ admin

Mitchell Patenaude mrp at sonic.net
Tue Mar 16 08:48:39 EST 1999

Remote administration under NT is almost always a pain, but I've found that
VNC is a greate way to do almost all admin remotely, provided you have
a reasonably fast connection to the machine.  VNC is somewhat like
PC-Anywhere, but it's free, and it's cross platform.

Here's where you can get it:
   http://www.uk.research.att.com/vnc/

   -- Mitch