[PROXYPER] Monitor/ admin

Marjolijn van Xanten en/of Siebrand Mazeland mazeland at casema.net
Tue Mar 16 18:57:50 EST 1999

Jurgen,

this can be done by making a network share to the box the perproxy is
running on, so that you can access all files (both logs and ini) remotely,
and by having it installed to run as a service, so that you can stop/start
the perproxy service remotely. For viewing stats, you can use one of the
available stats products on the perproxy download page.

http://www.distributed.net/proxies.html

I hope this has answered your question,

regards,

Siebrand Mazeland