[PROXYPER] Flushing blocks

Dmitri Besedin nickms at com2com.ru
Wed Mar 17 06:55:14 EST 1999

Mike,

I noticed the same behavior on my ProxyPer 304 running under NT. It appears
that the proxy never reduces the OUT file after flushing the blocks, but it
does say that it's flushing them, and of course I'm getting accredited for
these blocks (in the stats). I'm also running it offline and forcely issue
fetch/flush by hitting Ctrl-ScrLk. It seems that there's no tool to send
signals under NT, or is it? It would be much better to schedule the SIGALRM
sending to the ProxyPer instead of hitting Ctrl-ScrLk every day.

Regards,
Dmitri