[PROXYPER] Flushing blocks

Jeff Lawson jlawson at bovine.net
Wed Mar 17 01:16:56 EST 1999

The buffer files in the 300-304 builds of the proxy do not ever reduce in
size, by design.  Unused space within the file is reused automatically,
and the file is expanded as necessary to accomodate more blocks than the
current file size can hold.

--
Jeff Lawson   http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~jlawson/   http://www.bovine.net/
Jeffrey_Lawson at hmc.edu   jlawson at bovine.net    bovine at distributed.net