[PROXYPER] Completly hidden proxy on 98

K.Peter Meyer kpm at ivolution.de
Sat Mar 20 12:28:50 EST 1999

>Is there a way to run the win32 proxy on a 95 or 98 machine completely
>hidden like the client can?  I have several machines at work that are used
>for the TV cards, and that is about it.  If I could run the proxy
>completely hidden on one, it would add a few thousand blocks a day to the
>completed list.

It is possible, ie. with the wstart.exe or something similar.

But my question is: why hidden? is it, because you are not allowed to run
the contest on your machines at work? I think it would be better - if this
is the case - if you ask in advance. Getting fired may not be worth the
effort.

If there are other causes: search for wstart.exe - it's the perfect
companion for those tasks.

greetings

kpm
Watch Your Proxy:
 www.kpm.de/hompages/kpm/rc5ppsv.html

"With the first link, the chain is forged.
 The first speech censured, the first thought forbidden,
 the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably!"

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net