[PROXYPER] Completly hidden proxy on 98

David Taylor rc5 at xfiles.nildram.co.uk
Sat Mar 20 22:49:14 EST 1999

On Sat, 20 Mar 1999, unknown unknown wrote:

> Answer: This is no contest . Only selected people can receive these
> documents . and u r one of the few . my computer has selected to send it
> to it is not against regulations and i WILL NOT get fired

Pardon?

Have you GOT PERMISSION to run the client/proxy?  If not DO NOT RUN them.
Distributed.net do not want to get a bad name (they already have, from
other people getting fired).

This is a contest.

Anyone on the planet can basically intercept email, it is sent in open
text over various  servers insecurely.

--
David Taylor
E-Mail:	dtaylor at nildram.co.uk.spam