[PROXYPER] Stuff I'd like to see added to the proxy...

William Scott Lockwood III scottlockwood at hotmail.com
Sun May 2 16:25:14 EDT 1999

Hello all!

Is it possible to lengthen the string the proxy sends to the client?  I'm
thinking like 78 - 80 characters or so shouldn't be unreasonable...  I can't
fit the message into mine that I'm looking for.  I want mine to say,
"Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is.  You have to see it
for yourself."  But what the clients see is, "Unfortunately, no one can be
told what the Matrix is.  You " which is just a tad short...  :-)

Scott
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net