No subject

Hutchinson, Joshua N Joshua.Hutchinson at bossk.ped.gmeds.com
Wed May 5 13:15:18 EDT 1999

I've got a particular problem.  Where I work, I have a large group of
computers running the RC5 client and communicating with a personal proxy on
my machine.  The problem is, that this group of computers regularly runs
through 10,000 work units in a night and starts running random before I can
get there in the morning and flush them out.  I have no easy way of
automating the flush overnight.  Is there any way to up the maximum work
unit buffers to something like 25-30 thousand units?

Thanks,

Joshua Hutchinson
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net