[PROXYPER] Re:

Dean Morrell dmorrell at auntvi.com
Wed May 5 13:01:05 EDT 1999

Josh,

Try downloading the new personal proxy.  I think it's still in beta, but, as I
understand it, it will allow more than 10,000.  In fact, if you set it to 50,000
or so you should do okay because it automatically senses how many are used and
adjusts it's in buffer requests.

I'll email you the original message from a few days ago about the new proxy if
you'd like.  Just let me know.  I'd hate to send an unrequested email (spam).

Dean
dmorrell at auntvi.com