[PROXYPER] Beta proxy

Jon Stockill JStockill at emis-support.demon.co.uk
Fri May 7 09:39:16 EDT 1999

Aaaaaaaaaaaaggghh!!!!!!!!!!

The new max/min block guessing code is *NOT* a good thing.

I've just found that this morning my proxy had dropped the max rc5 blocks to
1000 (from the 4000 it was set to in the ini file), and consequently the
clients have been cracking random blocks for half the night.

How do I fix it before this weekend, is there any way to set a sensible,
tried and tested number of blocks without going back to the old proxy?

--
Jon Stockill
TED, EMIS.

#IFNDEF __COMMON_SENSE__
The views contained within this message may not represent the views of EMIS
#ENDIF
To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net