[PROXYPER] Beta proxy

Hutchinson, Joshua N Joshua.Hutchinson at bossk.ped.gmeds.com
Fri May 7 09:22:50 EDT 1999

I have to agree.  Some of my machines get turned off, or put into heavy use
for other things at different times during the day, drastically changing my
keyrate.  If the key rate happens to be low during the time when I need to
flush to the Internet, then the beta proxy doesn't grab enough keys to keep
things going over a weekend (especially if I get a three day weekend, though
I admit I don't get those often enough:-).

Joshua Hutchinson