[PROXYPER] problems with cascading proxys

Kai Schmidt kai at panel.de
Sat May 22 17:18:41 EDT 1999

Hi there,

I would like to set up a personal proxy and get the keys from a proxy run by
a friend. I would like to use the version 3.04 or higer because of the
possibility to flush the proxy using an kill -ALRM.

The other proxy is verion 2.7x and it refuses to give keys to my proxy, Is
there any chance to get keys from a 2.7x proxy.

--
Bye!
- Kai Schmidt -

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net