[PROXYPER] Paul's proxy monitor

Paul Leskinen paul at csfi.com
Wed May 26 16:20:30 EDT 1999

Just a quick update. The monitor seems to be processing 300+ key logs
correctly. I am working on some speed enhancements that should improve
processing of those large files at startup. I'll post again when I have a
new version ready. Thanks to all who have responded so far--it's your
interest that keeps this thing alive. I would like to apologize for the long
delay in a v300-compatible version. I've had a full plate at work and two
very young children at home, which has severely limited my free time.

Keep crackin'...

Paul Leskinen
http://www.csfi.com/~paul

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net