[PROXYPER] Proxy makes/accepts no connections

Meij Ewout MSM AD CH ewout.meij at cibasc.com
Sun Nov 14 13:39:58 EST 1999

> Hi!
>
> I'm wondering why my Personal Proxy doesn't accept client connections
> anymore since I upgraded to build 308. In addition the proxy doesn't
> detect dial-up  connections to my ISP.

Ok, about the dailup thingy: I don't have a clue (long time since). But the
reason that your proxy 'accepts no client connections' is simply because
your proxy has 0 blocks ready.

Your client doesn't GET any blocks, so it willnot SEND any blocks (don't ask
me why the client doesn't send it's finished random blocks, but as I
understood, the makers of this gem think it's a good idea).

Cheers,
Ewout

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net