[PROXYPER] ppstats-csc 7.1

Kevin Pesce kpesce at maine.rr.com
Fri Nov 19 22:01:02 EST 1999

Hello,

Personal Proxy Statistics 7.1 for the CSC (and DES) contests have been
released. ppstats is a personal proxy log analyzer that will help you
monitor your teams progress in the RC5, DES, and now CSC contests. You can
download the scripts here:

http://usmcug.usm.maine.edu/csc/stats/
http://usmcug.usm.maine.edu/des/stats/
http://usmcug.usm.maine.edu/rc5/stats/

Also visit freshmeat.net for all the details. I've just submitted them and
they should show up by tomorrow morning.

For the curious...

A new ppstats 8.0 version is in the works. Its radically different for
the admin, although the output is nearly the same. This new 8.0 version
will be PostgreSQL based using Perl::DBI and perhaps even some basic PHP3.
As such, it looks like future development will happen only on the *nix
platforms. Anyway, its not quite ready for BETA yet, but I'll post here
when it is.

Thanks all, and enjoy!

Kevin M. Pesce
Public Email: mailto:kpesce at netscape.net
Web Page: http://usmcug.usm.maine.edu/~kpesce/
PGP Fingerprint: C7A7 A5AD 0CCB 8F27 ED0E 24A5 CEFD D5B4 C9CD 8E44
ICQ Network: 5592337
"Wake up Neo. Bill has you. Follow the black penguin."
  9:30pm  up 28 days, 17:55,  1 user,  load average: 1.19, 1.11, 1.04

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net