[PROXYPER] ppstats-csc 7.1

John Poznicek johnpoz at enteract.com
Sat Nov 20 12:52:23 EST 1999

Great Script - If your not using these, your missing the BOAT.  I highly
recommend these to anyone running a pproxy - and would like to keep an
eye on them and your team.  And amazing enough - everything works the way
it says it will.  Not like some of the other scripts I have seen.

And the setup is a breeze for either win32 or linux.  I have both the rc5
and csc running on linux - but the win32 do work too - I tried them just for
fun

Keep up the Fine work Kevin - Looking forward to version 8

John
www.distributed.net Team #2349

PS - Hey Kevin, how about a script that grabs the info from d.net raw - not
just pproxy logs.  That would be a great addition to version 8.  Teams could
then plot their progress versus competing teams <grin>, etc.. etc...