[PROXYPER] New 8002 Client help needed

DHSinclair dx7 at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 23 13:15:47 EST 1999

Thank you Oyvind,
   You are correct. I have now reinstalled the client using the 'zipped'
version. Much better. The on-screen configure and benchmark work as before
with the 2.7xxx clients. The 'self-extractor' version has gone to the
trashcan! It seems to be broken.
  Have now installed a 2d client on another LAN machine. It appears to be
running normal, though it shows only CSC statistics even though it did grab
rc564 blocks from the 311 perproxy.
  I also had to elevate the 311perproxy to 'normal' mode (from lurkonly). It
was not talking to client according to the overnight log.

thanks again,
Duncan