[PROXYPER] Question about proxyper using a proxy

Eddict eddict at eddict.tmfweb.nl
Wed Nov 24 10:28:16 EST 1999

My Proxyper v311 is connecting to distributed.net via a SOCKS proxy server
(running on the same machine on port 48064).
It's serving about 8 RC5 clients.
No matter what KeyServer/connectivity I try (except offline ofcourse), it
seems that the perproxy is connecting every 30 seconds to distributed.net
Can anyone tell me what the reason could be ?
Also very often it tries, after running a while, to connect to the IP
255.255.255.255 for any reason ? Suggestions ?

See my attached file proxyper.ini for details.

Also any comments on the [rc564] section are very welcome, because I'm
pretty a newbie with the perproxy application.

Regards,
Eddict