[PROXYPER] using uuehttpmode

Ray Pasley rpasley at rp3.webcrafters.com
Thu Oct 7 21:32:10 EDT 1999

Okay, one of the site that i have generating a buncho'keys is preparing to
block all ports at the router and firewall. We do have an couple of ms
proxies allowing port 80 access to the Internet.

I'm getting ready to try using uuehttpmode=2 to 'keep the keys moving' one
proxy uses NT authentication, the second uses basic authentication.

Using the above mode or a more appropriate one, will I have better success
using basic authentication? do I still need to come up with an encryption
string for the logid and password or will cleartext basic authentication
work. BTW anyone know if the MSproxy is socks4 or 5 ?

If there is a nice clean way to get out on port 80 that is known the advice
is welcome.

TIA.

Ray Pasley
Webcrafters Consulting