[PROXYPER] using uuehttpmode

Ray Pasley rpasley at rp3.webcrafters.com
Sun Oct 10 12:00:14 EDT 1999

That is exactly what I did to get through the msproxy, It works great. Just
doing a cut and past from the moo client.

It keeps the keys moving in spite of tightening IT security groups. Sort of
moves the questions of doing distributed.net activities to a question of
principle rather than a meaningful security risk as some IT security groups
tend to see it.