[PROXYPER] When does the buff-in.rc5 get cleared?

Schouw, Lars (Tokyo) Lars_Schouw at exchange.japan.ml.com
Tue Oct 12 10:00:12 EDT 1999

I am currently behind a firewall so have to get and send work through email.

I have downloaded and installed the private proxy server on my machine.
The clients that I start can't deliver there buff-out.rc5 files to internet
but are kept on the client machines.
I would suspect there files to be returned to the proxy server in one file
and then the buff-in.rc5 file to be smaller ever time.
How is the proxy server suppose to work?
At the moment I am not sure if the clients are working on the same keys!

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net