[PROXYPER] No flush to pproxy when no blocks avail?

Meij Ewout MSM AD CH ewout.meij at cibasc.com
Sat Oct 16 23:49:03 EDT 1999

Some mistake on my side made my pproxy run out of blocks. When I checked the
blockrate it was WAY low (7k, should be around 30k).

I started a fetch/flush of the proxy and to my surprise all clients started
flush there blocks!

Since I run all my clients with buffer-only-in-memory=yes this means that
we'd loose all these precious (although 'random') blocks when a machine
would reboot.

Question: why do the clients not flush there blocks if they can't fetch?

EMJ

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net