[PROXYPER] using uuehttpmode

Mike Harms MikeH at bechamp.com
Mon Oct 25 11:36:23 EDT 1999

Let's see.  I don't have it running that way anylonger.  Now I have the
personal proxy sitting on the proxy server itself and it's in front of the
proxy.

Basically I had it on a machine that had access to the MSPROXY 2.0 server.
I installed the MS Proxy Client on the machine that I wanted to run the
personal proxy on.  I then created a wspcfg.ini with the proper settings for
the personal proxy.  Reboot the server, and start the personal proxy and it
worked.

If you didn't create a wspcfg.ini file then it would fail.  Check the MS
Proxy docs on the WSPCFG.INI file to understand what it does.