[PROXYPER] Lost Blocks after Blue Screen :-(

Holger Sesterhenn sester at mcis.de
Sun Oct 24 15:36:31 EDT 1999

Hello Folks,

I am depressed.

Yesterday my private proxy showed about 9000 Blocks finished. After a WinNT
Blue-Screen (grr) a few minutes later the file size of pprc5out.log was still
the same (for the
9000 blocks) but when I try to send these blocks to distributed.net only 1200
blocks were send (different machine under Linux or WinNT).

What's wrong? I have a backup of the old file.

Does anybody have a description of the file format of the pprc5out-files? Are
these files compressed (Winzip does not compress them...)?

I'm using build 308.

ciao,

Holger Sesterhenn

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net