[PROXYPER] proxy (version 319) crashing a whole machine (NT)

Jeff Lawson jlawson at bovine.net
Sat Dec 16 12:41:16 EST 2000

I know of know such issue.  If you can provide a set of repro steps of
this, along with a console log, then it might be possible to diagnose.

--
Jeff Lawson   http://www.bovine.net/  http://www.distributed.net/~bovine/
Jeffrey_Lawson at alumni.hmc.edu  jlawson at bovine.net  bovine at distributed.net

To unsubscribe, send 'unsubscribe proxyper' to majordomo at lists.distributed.net