[PROXYPER] Purging old proxy logs

Jeff Lawson jlawson at bovine.net
Sat Dec 16 12:50:09 EST 2000

Purging is actually not a function provided within the personal proxy (it
is only available within the fullserver builds of our server code).  I'm
not sure why it was documented within the personal proxy documentation.
I'll consider enabling this functionality within the personal proxy builds
in the future.