[PROXYPER] Win32 313 error message

John Poznicek johnpoz at enteract.com
Sun Feb 6 00:46:02 EST 2000

It not NT, and not the proxy - since Im running on NT with sp5 -
and I have never seen that error, have ran every version from
280 up thru now running 313 - never seen this error.  If you
have been see it since 280 I would guess its something with your
setup.

I wish I could be of more help - but I would look to something
in your ip stack - you trying to do anything weird??

I run a proxy going thru a firewall on a open port to another
proxy I have running outside the firewall.

John Poznicek
Team #2349